We welcome all applications for children to join our school. On this page you can find out how to apply for a Reception place for children that are starting school in September, as well as how to apply to change schools during the school year.
Chestnut Park Primary School opened in September 2021 with a Reception class. We will be adding one year group each school year until we offer classes from Reception all the way up to year 6.
If you have any questions bout the information on this page, or if you would like to find out more about what we offer, please do contact us - we will be delighted to help you. For information about about admissions to our Preschool, please visit the Preschool page on this website.
Applying to start school in September
If your child is due to start school in September, you can apply for a place at Chestnut Park Primary School using North Somerset Council's School Admission Service. Applications to start school in September 2022 are now open and will close at 11.59pm on the 15th of January 2022. Please click here for more information and to apply.
Applying to change schools
You can apply for a place at Chestnut Park Primary School for a child that already attends another primary school. Applications to change school must be made directly to the school using our 'In Year Admissions Application Form'.
- Admissions Contact: Emma Herriot - School Business Administrator
- Tel: 0117 471 0702
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Local Governing Body will discuss your application and you will be informed of their decision within 10 working days.
The Admission Arrangements documents below provide important information about applying for a place at Chestnut Park, including our over subscription criteria.
- Admission Arrangements Chestnut Park Primary 2021 22
- Chesnut Park In Year Admission form 1
- Clevedon Learning Trust Admission Arrangements 2021 22
- Clevedon Learning Trust Admission Arrangements 2022 23
School tours for children starting school in September 2022 available on the following dates:
- 6th October - 9:30am or 4:30pm
- 9th November - 9:30am or 4:30pm
- 13th December - 9:30am or 4:30pm
- 5th January - 9:30am or 4:30pm